That was some of the leftover Halloween candy we got for Trick-or-Treaters. Eating the leftover Starburst candy (which had two random Starbursts in each pack), it seemed like I was getting a lot of lemon ones. Or strawberry ones. So we were wondering if I was just "lucky" and happened to select lemon a lot or if the ratios were actually uneven. So we opened up all the packages and separated the candy into flavor groups. And indeed, there was an overwhelming amount of lemon ones. Almost twice as many as orange ones. The second most was indeed strawberry. The wrappers on the table were the aftermath of the experiment. I know, we're nerds. :)
3 comments:
i'm interested in the story behind this one...?
That was some of the leftover Halloween candy we got for Trick-or-Treaters. Eating the leftover Starburst candy (which had two random Starbursts in each pack), it seemed like I was getting a lot of lemon ones. Or strawberry ones. So we were wondering if I was just "lucky" and happened to select lemon a lot or if the ratios were actually uneven. So we opened up all the packages and separated the candy into flavor groups. And indeed, there was an overwhelming amount of lemon ones. Almost twice as many as orange ones. The second most was indeed strawberry. The wrappers on the table were the aftermath of the experiment. I know, we're nerds. :)
i love that you did that!
Post a Comment