Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tangled


Taken: 3/29/10. Silver Spring, MD

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ohhhh, this is so pretty, Heather! One of my favorite things about walking around this time of year is the bare trees against the blue skies- and the fact that it's warm enough to really enjoy it.

Heather said...

Thank you!

I too love bare trees against blue skies. I love all the lines. It's really nice living in an area with such big and old trees. So gorgeous. It reminds me of when I used to live in Connecticut.
Now most of the trees have leaves on them and it's wonderfully green. It seems to happen overnight. One morning I open up the blinds and all of a sudden it's bright green outside and I'm taken aback. And the tulips and hyacinths are out now. This is my favorite time of year.

Heather said...

We've got flowers, but no leaves yet. Probably another couple weeks.